Friday, March 27, 2009

Finding Inspiration


It is so easy to forget that our lives have purpose and meaning, life can be busy and it is easy to get caught up in things that are unimportant. I love to read the Nie Nie and CJane blogs, they are sisters and their stories are amazing. They inspire me to be a better mom, friend, sister and a better member of my faith (I have put links to them on the side of my blog!), I think they both are pretty amazing!! I also came across these videos from a conference called Day of Faith, there are several different faiths on the panel and each are asked questions about what they believe and why. One girl is LDS and I must she was able to express herself beautifully and inspired me to be better, you can watch her here http://vimeo.com/2120177?pg=embed&sec= , it is about 20 min. long but I think worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment