Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday Best







We had such a great Easter! It was nice to finally have some sunshine to enjoy on Easter Sunday. I did the MS walk on Saturday with my friend in the neighborhood who was diagnosed last year, it was fun I have never done anything like that before and I was glad that we did not get rained on! The Easter bunny had come and hid their baskets filled with fun stuff, which they found while I was gone. Later that day the girls had tons of fun at grandma & grandpa' s annual egg hunt. My mom puts out several eggs with quarters, gold coin dollars, and one dollars. Both of them found $7.25, I wish they had that kind of egg hunt when I was a kid! We all had such a great weekend. I am most thankful for the reason behind Easter, Jesus Christ, his sacrifice and resurrection so that I can always be with my family.



1 comment: