Friday, May 15, 2009

{Thoughts}


Kambrie has said some the most adorable things lately here are a few of my favorite:



  • "Mom, I wish our ceiling was glass so that I could look at the stars in bed"

  • "We are going to have 2 babies, one in your tummy mom and one in daddy's tummy" (If only he he)

  • "Mom do you think that vampires drink Diet Coke?" Me-What do you think? "No, I think they only drink blood-yuck!"

  • "I am getting big and will need to pick someone to marry soon, I think I will pick Austin (Angie's little boy), but we will have to get married in the temple. Bailey is bigger than me and will have to pick too, maybe she will pick Andrew (Austin's big brother!)"

I love this age it is so fun, I feel so lucky to be a Mom to the best girls!!




1 comment:

  1. So Cute! You should write those in a journal for her. Those thoughts are priceless!

    ReplyDelete