Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pageant


Last Thursday we took the girls down to see the Manti Pageant. We were so lucky to go on the best day of the week and had no rain at all!! Bai and Kamby have never been so they were really looking forward to seeing it. My Mom, My sister Leah and Kordelia also came. I think the kids had just as much fun riding down in the car as they did watching the pageant!! Kamby did fall asleep but Bai really liked the whole pageant, but especially the "real" Angel Moroni on top of the Temple. I have to admit that some parts are super cheesy and over the top, but for the most part it is a great show with a wonderful message. I hope we can go again next year.

P.S. If you are going to go this year make sure you bring bug spray, there are tons of mosquitoes this year!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Nate and Hazel also went this year and Hazel made the same comment, some of it is kind of cheesy. But I think they are glad they went.

    ReplyDelete