Saturday, March 6, 2010

Missing in Action

Where has the time gone? I really cannot believe that it is already March! We have just been busy with life/work/school and everything else. Rod and I went to Mexico in February for a week and enjoyed the warm weather and sunshine. The resort was beautiful and the rooms were amazing. I ate plenty of chips, salsa and guacamole. While we were there we also celebrated our lucky 13 year of marriage!! It was hard to come back to the cold weather, I am looking forward to spring and summer. I accidentally put a picture of Lilly in but I decided to leave it since she is just too cute not to =)




















1 comment:

  1. How lucky you are to get such a fun vacation. Next time don't go so far to enjoy the sunshine. We usually have plenty here. :) Although I do have to say we sure have had a lot of rain this season. Not normal.

    ReplyDelete