Monday, April 26, 2010

Love this girl!!


This sweet girl is so funny sometimes, being her Mom is the best! At the beginning of the school year before and after school she would complain about her tummy hurting and not wanting to go. I knew that it was mostly due to going to a new school and having to ride the bus. So, I told her that we could say a prayer before school and ask Heavenly Father and Jesus to help her feel better. The next day we said a prayer before she had to get on the bus, when I picked her up from the bus stop she ran and jumped in the car, put her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. Then she said it works mommy! My tummy did not hurt at all, praying really works. I will always treasure that moment. Well, now sometimes she wants to pray for anything and everything! Her and Bailey would really like to have another sibling and they are always asking when they are going to get one. So, the other day Kambe told me she was going to pray for me to have a baby. The next day she came and put her hand on my belly and said "Is there a baby in there?", I started laughing and said No and she responded with "But, I prayed!", Man I just love her to pieces. ( cute picture from Skye Johanson Photography)

2 comments:

  1. so sweet. i'm hoping her prayers are answered also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love her faith! Hopefully it will come to pass right?

    ReplyDelete