Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring Sensational











My life has been so busy with dance competitions almost every weekend! Kambrie did one a week ago at gotta move, she did a great job and came in 2nd place. This last weekend the girls had a big competition. Kambrie did her solo on Friday and was amazing!! The best she has ever done. Not only did she take first place Queen in her division but she won the best overall of the entire solo competition! Her teacher and I were shocked and so excited. She beat out girls several years older than her. The trophy she won is HUGE, taller than me. The funny thing is, she told her teacher that she wanted to win that big trophy and I said what mom wants to take that huge thing home!! Well, I guess I do =) Then on Saturday both the girls competed with their teams and did awesome, they are both such great dancers and I love watching them grow and get better.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hope you have a nice pretty shelf to put that on Rachael! Good job Kambrie!

    ReplyDelete