Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cornbellys

Kambrie's class had a field trip earlier this month to Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point and she has been wanting to go back. Since the weather was going to be nice this weekend the girls and I decided to go (Rod got to stay home and clean up the basement for the carpet coming on monday!). It was really fun, We made it through the corn maze (This year it was in the shape of Larry H. Miller) without getting too lost. There was also lots of other activities that they got to do. They loved jumping on the giant pillow and going down the slides. Bai wants to go back and do the haunted corn maze but not Kambrie and I!! I just love spending so much time with my girls I feel so lucky and they are growing up way to fast!









No comments:

Post a Comment