Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkins and Cookies

We have a few Halloween traditions that we do ever year. We always go to Engh gardens so the girls can go through their little hay maze, play on the haunted pirate ship and to pick out a few small pumpkins. We usually get our big ones from Grandma and Grandpas garden!! This year the girls painted scary faces and We also attempted to make glitter pumpkins (I think they will be better next year). I think they turned out pretty darn cute! We also get together at my Moms house so we can decorate Halloween sugar cookies and to eat her delicious taco soup. It is always fun to spend time with my family and to create the best memories for our kids! I love Halloween it is one of my favorite holidays (this year We will be at Disneyland on Halloween, cannot wait!!).














No comments:

Post a Comment